Off-Topic Fusion Power Breakthrough??

The Geopolitical ramifications from Nuclear Fusion finally being achievable is staggering & will show the hands of people who are the decision makers within World Governments as to whether they are genuinely a force for Good or Evil.

Reaching Ignition is a major step forward, having the propensity to produce energy from simple Hydrogen & Helium is MONUMENTAL! It’s essentially like discovering Alchemical transmutation, except on a thermonuclear level that will basically allow for you to power an mass-energy grid that could sustain an entire civilization for the next millennia.

This also has implications that can significantly impact Space travel as well...
Bro. TF did I just read?! Got **** I ain’t know you were a scientist too. My dawg! ✊🏿

Advertisement
ALLEGEDLY an announcement coming Tuesday...

3ohzdMvc1w2VlFOpRC (2).gif

Advertisement
A li
To that end it will likely be never then... unfortunately. We're shutting down carbon-based energy to appease global elites and their simps... only to pimp solar/wind which laughably accounts for a whopping 1.5% of global energy use.

As a species - we've literally become to ignorant to survive at our current state (the goal)... massive death and famine are in our future if we don't change our ways, to that effect some extraordinary famine and death are already baked in the cake. How bad will we let it get?
A little collateral damage. Remember, the ends justify the means.

Advertisement
I hope this is the real deal this time. So many problems could be solved with abundant energy.

It’s theoretically real, and apparently this breakthrough is real, but what’s not real is that this is going to have a meaningful impact for you or me in our lifetimes.

We still need to ratchet up getting our energy out of the ground so not to depend on dirty sources from other countries, as much as possible. Nuclear power also.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back