Furious 7 - Canes vs FSU on the TV

Advertisement
Glad you guys caught that. I was too busy hoping to see a sack slip. My eyes were fixated on his gown.

Those were the days. First string star goes down only to be replaced by another HOF type, position after position. NOBODY ever had that, not ND, not Bama, not USC. How great life as a Cane has been. Regardless of how painful it is today, I would never trade those memories for some other teams. Given the fact that some many of them were recruited by Butch for JJ and himself, please give us him back, please!

Advertisement
I noticed it right away. Made me realize how pathetic of a human being I am to be noticing that. Sigh.

I noticed it right away. Made me realize how pathetic of a human being I am to be noticing that. Sigh.
Some mean guy might say that you should have realized that as soon as you said, "One for Furious" to the ticket lady. And I'd step in immediately to defend you if I heard such a mean comment.

Advertisement
I don't know what's crazier, that there a Furious 7 or grown men talking about it on a football board having watched it.

I don't know what's crazier, that there a Furious 7 or grown men talking about it on a football board having watched it.

Or that you're bagging on UM fans going out to see a movie that has one of the most notable and successful Canes in it. C'mon bro.

Advertisement
Fast and Furious movies are for ****** who wear plaid shorts and yell at their girlfriends in public.

Advertisement

Or that you're bagging on UM fans going out to see a movie that has one of the most notable and successful Canes in it. C'mon bro.

So you're out to support The Rock (who is one **** of a good guy by all accounts and quite generous to his alma mater), well okay then. Not that I'm buying that, but whatever, it's your money and no offense, most of his movies are horrible. They may make a good deal of money, but as stated, this isn't the targeted demographic or so I thought.

So you're out to support The Rock (who is one **** of a good guy by all accounts and quite generous to his alma mater), well okay then. Not that I'm buying that, but whatever, it's your money and no offense, most of his movies are horrible. They may make a good deal of money, but as stated, this isn't the targeted demographic or so I thought.

Maybe, but he's a Miami guy, and this is a Miami board right?

The Rock has been very generous to UM both public and privately. Here is a video of the locker room he paid for.
[video=youtube;HYCoYVm3o94]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYCoYVm3o94[/video]

Advertisement
Back