Fun #26 Tribute video of the GOAT

bigsonnyu

Sophomore
I Know what your thinking...another ST tribute. But this one doesnt have the typical cruddy rap music backdrop, etc... This one shows alot of ST's accomplishments as a pro, and the analysts make it very enjoyable, because they bought into Taylor's greatness off the bat!

I've seen alot of Sean Taylor tribute videos...but I gotta say this one is fun to watch !!!

[video=youtube;Ko1iFkz11xg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ko1iFkz11xg&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

Advertisement
All you need to know about sean taylor..... big mouth TO was scared of him. Sean talked smack to him constantly and mr sit ups in my driveway couldn't even look him in the eye.
btw... the funniest part of that vid is the pregame against Detroit where #39 is talkin **** to sean and then he gets lad the f*** out later in that game. rip sean

amazing video, thanks for posting,,,I used to watch him as closely as i could when the skins games were on, but it was always a national broadcast,,and I was always yelling at the tv like every other play (which was about the rate that Taylor effected the play) that they were not recognizing what Taylor was doin. Like even on some plays towards the sideline when Taylor caused the receiver to drop it...The announcers would just be like , and the wiedeout dropped it..and i'm all, yeah he dropped it because taylor broke it up! Argh, ha, it ws frustrating... but it's good to know that atleast the people in the dc area were getting the proper analysis for the legendary play that was taking place.

Advertisement
This is my favorite one. The editing, the way the vid and sound fits in, is really well done. Makes me tear up every time:

[video=youtube;GY-zMRaDtPg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GY-zMRaDtPg[/video]

This is my favorite one. The editing, the way the vid and sound fits in, is really well done. Makes me tear up every time:

[video=youtube;GY-zMRaDtPg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GY-zMRaDtPg[/video]

That's big time right there!

So many ppl outside of Canes and Redskins fans dont realize just how **** good Sean was. He was Ed Reed, only bigger, faster, stronger. He was on his way to changing the Safety position. He could do it all. Covered a ridiculous amount of space in the secondary, flew to the ball, great tackler, excellent at run support. **** even in goal line situations I remember him matching up on the outside 1 on 1 against big time receivers just because he was too **** physical for them to bully like all those lil corners.

I Know what your thinking...another ST tribute. But this one doesnt have the typical cruddy rap music backdrop, etc... This one shows alot of ST's accomplishments as a pro, and the analysts make it very enjoyable, because they bought into Taylor's greatness off the bat!

I've seen alot of Sean Taylor tribute videos...but I gotta say this one is fun to watch !!!

[video=youtube;Ko1iFkz11xg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ko1iFkz11xg&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

Great vid, btw. Although I praised the music editing in the other one, I really prefer highlights vids with original commentary. If I want music, I can put some on myself. Would love to see a vid like this but with Sean´s UM stuff.

It was obvious the Skins´ color guys couldn´t get enough of ST, and all the things they said were just plain true. Most of all, I loved these 2 quotes:

"Yeah, people are booing him now. But they´d love to have him."

"I hope that doesn´t slow Sean Taylor down."

"He doesn´t slow down."

Edit: I only just realized that, at the 27:00 mark, Taylor is jawing with Frampton, the same guy he injures on the following return. Smh, why you jawin with a man like ST?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Best football player I have ever seen. Can´t forget to say that every time his name comes up.

I am a big Ed Reed fan with ST being second, but seeing this..... wow, I forgot how good ST was. The man was special.....

He was an unbelievable athlete, IMO he would have retired as the best to ever play the position

He had great tackling technique. He went through the ball carrier. Sad, sad situation. He hadn't even reached his prime. RIP #26

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back