Fully expect to be 2-2

Vatech is bad, that shouldn't be a litmus test, at all. To me, that's a very solid, well-coached UVa squad

Especially, since this year the Hokies come to Hard Rock.

I just want to see some solid wins being put together

Advertisement
We now have proof of good offensive coaching with the improvement. Let's see the other side of the ball.

Bethune was up on an Al Golden Canes team late in the third quarter.

They’ll be every bit in it against us on a Saturday as well.

Actually not. BCU was never up on Miami past the early going in any game in the Golden era. Maybe, maybe they were "In the game" in the 2nd quarter, but that was the furthest it went. You lose credibility when crap like this is strewn about. Miami will roll BCU, period.

That said, it's meaningless because BCU is a mediocre FCS school, and Miami can straight out-talent them. CMU is much of the same. Let's stop pretending that these two rent-a-victims are anything significant. We've seen this team completely crap the bed twice against two mediocre teams. Florida is a 7-9 win team, UNC will be fighting for bowl eligibility late into November.

Vatech is bad, that shouldn't be a litmus test, at all. To me, that's a very solid, well-coached UVa squad

Especially, since this year the Hokies come to Hard Rock.

I just want to see some solid wins being put together

VA is for all the marbles....Championship

Advertisement
Post UF - offense was roasted by everyone including coaches. Two weeks of focus and changes were made (OL, JW vision), improvements seen.
Post UF - defense widely touted as not the issue. Two weeks of focus and Baker takes some family PTO, D phones it in "we got this", came out unprepared, got behind, attempted to rally, lack of focus and preparation were obvious even to the casual observer.

Games 3, 4 and beyond - chance to marry the two...improvements plus preparation. We'll see.

Well, just as a side note...
.... ST has been ******** the pooch consistently for a couple of seasons at least..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back