Fuller update

ISLANDCANES

Buddy & Jimmy @ Greentree
You guys may have seen this already... After further review.... per another site...the family is moving to Georgia this Summer. Atlanta to be more specific. So Mom doesn't want to be traveling back and forth to see her Son play. The way the young man was anxious to please his Mom, and there's nothing wrong with that, I have a hard time seeing him in orange n green.

Advertisement
You guys may have seen this already... After further review.... per another site...the family is moving to Georgia this Summer. Atlanta to be more specific. So Mom doesn't want to be traveling back and forth to see her Son play. The way the young man was anxious to please his Mom, and there's nothing wrong with that, I have a hard time seeing him in orange n green.

Yes she also said if he ultimately chose Miami then she would be ok with it

Yes she also said if he ultimately chose Miami then she would be ok with it

Somebody get her a 72 inch OLED TV.. and a 4 year subscription to the ACC Network PLEASE. (just kidding Gator trols)

Last edited:
so hes gonna flip n go to GaTech? UGA is a 90 min drive from Atl, during game days i'm sure its longer.

Anyways if he doesn't stick with Miami it better be a school in Ga...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mommy seems kind of selfish. The coaches are focused on 2018 at the moment but they need to be on top of kids who are thinking about committing. This **** is kind of embarrassing tbh and we don't need this drama with the momentum we got going.

I'm guessing we'll stop communicating with him for a couple of month and he'll decommit again.

looks like Mommy might be looking for a payday and don't want her little boy to miss out

So I assume he's going to play for UGA or GT. Right? right? Bet your bottom dollar that kid doesn't sign with either of those schools. lol

Advertisement
2019 kid ? I don't care ....I'm barely starting to take the 18 class seriously.

I say this in all due respect, but I can care less about a 2019 kid now. I care about the 2017 season, and keeping our 2018 class in tact while adding some more beast. We take care of that and 2019 will fall in place.

Advertisement
Back