Full throttle!!!!

Advertisement
It’s been a long and ugly fall from grace. Happy to finally take a breath and watch this Phoenix rise from the ashes. This isn’t Al, Randy or Manny. This is going to be sledge hammer to the face of college football. Mario is the 👑 Crown him now or later. It doesn’t matter when you decide to do it. It’s already happening and no one can stop this man. No One! 🙌

You are how you train!!!

Why do you think the SEALS train almost to the death , do they can be like no other fighting force on earth that doesn’t fear pain .

SEALS QUOTE:

Pain let’s me know I’m still alive , I embrace it .

Not saying we have to train like that , but if you train beyond your bar and raise it each day and break the wall you’ll hit like in marathon running .

You reach a realm of the warrior impossible to beat.

GOCANES

Advertisement
True story:

I’ll make this short

There was this pro your golfer just playing a round with a friend.
His friend kept asking how do you do those unreal shots an birdie every hole shooting in the high 60’ constantly?

They came to a water hole the pro knowing his friend can’t swim he bumped him into a very shallow section his friend screamed fighting to get to shore 2 feet away struggling with every breath and strength.

Finally helped him out WHY WHY did you do this to me ???

When you want to practice and play as bad as you wanted to live and breathe then you’ll can play like me.

True story

True story:

I’ll make this short

There was this pro your golfer just playing a round with a friend.
His friend kept asking how do you do those unreal shots an birdie every hole shooting in the high 60’ constantly?

They came to a water hole the pro knowing his friend can’t swim he bumped him into a very shallow section his friend screamed fighting to get to shore 2 feet away struggling with every breath and strength.

Finally helped him out WHY WHY did you do this to me ???

When you want to practice and play as bad as you wanted to live and breathe then you’ll can play like me.

True story
So his buddy had to play the rest of the holes soaking wet? **** move.

Advertisement
It’s been a long and ugly fall from grace. Happy to finally take a breath and watch this Phoenix rise from the ashes. This isn’t Al, Randy or Manny. This is going to be sledge hammer to the face of college football. Mario is the 👑 Crown him now or later. It doesn’t matter when you decide to do it. It’s already happening and no one can stop this man. No One! 🙌
Welp.

I'm in.

Advertisement
So his buddy had to play the rest of the holes soaking wet? **** move.
Maybe it was mini golf.

drowning GIF

That **** gets me fired up…. Less than 7 months to go…. Breathe….

Side note when did they change the rules for coaches in off-season programs? Used to not be able to be out there for that, our staff isn’t dumb enough to do these vids if they were illegal so I’m assuming that rule changed?

Advertisement
That **** gets me fired up…. Less than 7 months to go…. Breathe….

Side note when did they change the rules for coaches in off-season programs? Used to not be able to be out there for that, our staff isn’t dumb enough to do these vids if they were illegal so I’m assuming that rule changed?

They did make a change. Coaches are able to be out there for a certain blah blah blah etc.

Advertisement
Back