Full meltdown thread

Advertisement
Feagles has no business being a punter...in college.

We heard in spring training how he was working on technique and avoiding shanks; and we saw three tonight.

I would be somewhat satisfied if he could punt 60 yards, but I haven't seen him punt past 45.

I'll end:

Richt can't recruit a qb better than Rosier.
Richt can't coach a team that doesn't look sloppy nearly every game.
Richt can't croot DT's.
Richt can't croot Oline.
Richt can't find one punter better than Feagles, who has no business punting in a high school game.
Richt. Richt. Richt.

Advertisement
The distance between this team and playoff spot is ******* huge. We are at best another beatdown from Clemson in an acc title game type team that will be lucky to even be there with how bad of a spot VT and UNC are in at the moment.

Also, this years recruiting class, year ******* three, is going to be sub par. Still a couple top ten recruiting classes away from the talent we need to pretend better than we do now.

We just got raped by the third or fourth best team in that conference. The final score may have only been 16 points apart, but they could have rolled us by 50 if they wanted, just like clemson could have beat us by 60 if they didnt take their foot off the gas last year.

We will never win big with Richt. Best we can hope for is he leaves us in a better spot for the next coach than he walked into.

I;m all in we ain't losing again. FK it. This was what we needed, when it happened last year too many excuses readily available. Now, nah, coaches get their heads out of their own asses. We gonna wreck **** up I feel it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back