Full Arkansas State Game

Advertisement
How does nebraska get so many **** people to come for an opener vs arkansas state lol if it was in miami 40k most

Advertisement
How does nebraska get so many **** people to come for an opener vs arkansas state lol if it was in miami 40k most

It's because there's absolutely nothing else to do in Nebraska. There's so many options every weekend in paradise to see various major sports, concerts, festivals, the beach, fishing, boating, zoos, museums, water parks, bars, restaurants, breweries that Nebraska won't come close to in a 1000 years.

Think of it this way, too. Nebraska has 1 D1 team. Florida has 8.

Last edited:
So I watched most of it and a few thoughts (for those that care):
- Our defense better make some adjustments. Ark. St. offense relies heavily on quick drops, wide receiver screens and dumps to the backs. Nebraska was constantly out numbered out wide and give up 4-5 yards each time.
- Nebraska ran easily on them. We should be able to do the same.
- The score makes that game seem closer than it was. Nebraska caught some bad breaks but I never felt they were in danger.
- Ark. St. gives it to the back quite a bit and then uses the play action for big plays. Nebraska's front 3 got absolutely no pressure and so the QB had all day to throw. I like our DL's matchup a lot better.
- Finally, Nebraska runs a bend-don't-break 3-4 style defense that looked slow. Our defense should have more success..

Advertisement

Tired of this excuse. We got more then enough fans to have Mark Walton trend #1 yesterday on twitter but can't pack the stadium... smh.

Advertisement
Back