Full 85 Roster Breakdown

dudenate

[]__[] []\/[]
I’ve seen quite a few posts of us stating what we think is a correct amount of players a team should have per position group.

If we go to a 3-4 D, post your ideal roster breakdown. This breakdown is not class-specific but rather one simply by position and should add up to 85.

QB-

RB/FB -

WR-

TE-

OL-

DL-

LB-

CB-

S-

K/P -

Advertisement
These are dependent on how you’re running your O as well

QB - 4
RB - 5
TE - 5
WR - 11
OL - 16
DL - 10
OLB - 8
LB - 7
CB - 10
S - 6
P - 1
K - 1
LS - 1

Advertisement
I was looking at a roster breakdown to see how many scholarships we had left for transfers and noticed we only have 8 or 9 seniors on roster. hard to turn a roster over with no scholarships. the only relief would be top end guys balling out and going pro, but those guys also aren't the problem. Has there been anymore news of the NCAA lifting the 85 limit? This could get scary.

I was looking at a roster breakdown to see how many scholarships we had left for transfers and noticed we only have 8 or 9 seniors on roster. hard to turn a roster over with no scholarships. the only relief would be top end guys balling out and going pro, but those guys also aren't the problem. Has there been anymore news of the NCAA lifting the 85 limit? This could get scary.
It’ll be fine, there will be more guys entering the portal once they graduate this month. Graduate students can enter the portal at anytime

Most of the players graduate early know. On the website that mainly has to do with on the field eligibility.

But as a grad, you have a free transfer.

Yeah... don't worry about it. The numbers will work themselves out. They always do.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back