Fuente to VT

I'm not a fan of Butch pt 2 or a "UM guy," but I'm not a fan of Fuente either. I honestly don't think he's anything special, but that's just me. Memphis just tanked this year (minus today). He also has never lost less than 3 games at Memphis, while Herman goes 11-1 in year one. I hope we get Gundy, Patterson, Herman, Mullen, or Richt. Butch should be the last resort if the top tier candidates fail.

Advertisement
VT just hired a head coach while he was still coaching for a different team and we're just standing around with our dlcks in our hands.

If hiring a firm entirely too late wasn't bad enough, now we've got to make them sit in a room all day and listen to moronic ex-players rattle off the same three ******* names.

VT just hired a head coach while he was still coaching for a different team and we're just standing around with our dlcks in our hands.

If hiring a firm entirely too late wasn't bad enough, now we've got to make them sit in a room all day and listen to moronic ex-players rattle off the same three ******* names.

Has Javiel Lopez weighed in yet with the committee?

Hahah we fired golden in mid October and we just started the search this week. This doesn't bode well at all. Blake James has no clue and well end up with Wanstache or Tubbs

Advertisement
As usual, you guys are totally right. We should hire somebody right now. ****, doesn't matter who just as long as it's soon this waiting is really getting to me. I mean Miami has to be incompetent to not have made a hire yet right? There's no conceivable reason to take any time in the process, just grab a guy off the street and lets go. I don't know how you guys are surviving, it must be so hard for you to have to wait. And that's all that matters right? How some fans feel and how they think this makes them look.

Advertisement

If hiring a firm entirely too late wasn't bad enough, now we've got to make them sit in a room all day and listen to moronic ex-players rattle off the same three ****ing names.

That's what happens when a school has an
INCOMPETENT AD.

Shhhhh

Good lol easy work for us watch

Please explain. Now they will have an explosive offense to go along with their usually stout defense. We are sit on our asses while all of these openings are filled and the only option left may be Butch but for some reason they will pass on him and bring in Cristobal and try to sell it to everybody as they are bringing home the native son.

Advertisement
Great hire for them. People love clowning Fuente for some dumb reason, but we better hire someone really good if we don't want to be his bytch for the next 2 decades. Flubberneck was stealing checks his final few years and still did well against us.

Was just gonna say the same thing. If we don't hire the right guy he's going to make us his *****.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back