Fubio tv

Advertisement
If you edit your first post, you can edit the thread title.

Advertisement
Get the 30 day free trial with YouTube TV. When it's set to expire cancel and do it in your girl's name or whoever.

Problem solved.
I tried that but it recognized my IP address and shut me out...aren’t I entitled to free stuff???

Advertisement
Fubo TV has acc network, but check their website to make sure it’s available in your area.

This guy says Fubio is alright. He however has no clue about fuboTV.
1599744537066.png

I'm happy with it.FUBOTV I get the ACC Network/ESPN/CBS Sports /ACC /SEC/Big TEN/ PAC12(option) I think it's the best package for College Football. But, I'm in the South Florida area. It depends on the region Also, carries NFL Network

Get the 30 day free trial with YouTube TV. When it's set to expire cancel and do it in your girl's name or whoever.

Problem solved.
I have only seen them advertising 2 free weeks currently. You have a link to the 30 day trial? I will be getting it regardless for football season but if I can get the 30 free days I would rather do that.

Advertisement
I have only seen them advertising 2 free weeks currently. You have a link to the 30 day trial? I will be getting it regardless for football season but if I can get the 30 free days I would rather do that.

i did it last season buddy. No idea what they’re doing now.

Why aren’t they just giving us 3 months free...because COVID?

Advertisement
I'm happy with it.FUBOTV I get the ACC Network/ESPN/CBS Sports /ACC /SEC/Big TEN/ PAC12(option) I think it's the best package for College Football. But, I'm in the South Florida area. It depends on the region Also, carries NFL Network
Im in palm beach county

Advertisement
Back