FSWHO PREDICTION ….

If FSU comes to fight….Miami 38, FSU 27.

That’s if. It requires everything to go right, for there to be no loss of morale after being destroyed by Louisville last night.
 
PH@UCK OFF if that's you "everything 305"
No, just approaching it logically. Ive seen bad teams rise up for rivalry games to make a go of it. So logically, if everything went absolutely right for FSU, they could keep it within two TDs as an absolute ceiling.

Personally, I have not forgotten 2022 or 1997.

I want the combined score of those two games inflicted on FSU, minus the field goal.
 
1791636929736.gif
 
Right now at worst I think the final score will be similar to ‘24.

But my gut says the score may be similar to ‘20.

Either way it will not be close.
 
No, just approaching it logically. Ive seen bad teams rise up for rivalry games to make a go of it. So logically, if everything went absolutely right for FSU, they could keep it within two TDs as an absolute ceiling.

Personally, I have not forgotten 2022 or 1997.

I want the combined score of those two games inflicted on FSU, minus the field goal.
Ok
 
This is not going to be close. Bring up cliches about rivalry games all you want

They're gonna boat raced
 
Back
Top