FSU's new RB

Could you imagine if Amari Carter targetted this guy next year like only he can 🤣🤣🤣 I'd be ok with the penalty.

Advertisement
It's happening. I think FSU should reach out to NASCAR about catch fence technology to keep this kid from getting knocked into the stands.

1630359186424.png

Advertisement
Ole what did the midget say to the police after getting pick pocketed? Never thought someone could scoop that low head ahh

It's happening. I think FSU should reach out to NASCAR about catch fence technology to keep this kid from getting knocked into the stands.

View attachment 153009

5'10" and 192? Did they measure his height while he was wearing his foam helmet and cleats, and then weigh him in full uniform while soaking wet after dinner and before he took a ****e?

Advertisement
The real Shame is that Bryan Robinson who decommitted from us... still can't see the field. SMH. Probably would've been the same case here, but still.

Advertisement

View attachment 153009
What a disgusting rooster! Not even capping, how many of these guys would start for us week 1 this year? I'd say maybe Jermaine Johnson? Maybe one of those LB's even though I don't know who they are lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back