FSU's Chubba Purdy out with injury

Advertisement
So they down to one QB and walk ons?

Guess it’s just Blackmon
They have another decent Freshman qb and leg guitar.

college football GIF by Miami Hurricanes

Advertisement
Advertisement
They're thin at TE because a kid they recruited from Connecticut left the team?? Who could have seen that coming? I can't believe the kid from Connecticut couldn't cut it at FSU.

What in the world are they doing right now?????
Wait, wasn’t there another TE from CT…I don’t know … I think he played at a Florida school - a real renegade outfit…

(come on, OBM, you know better)

Apparently Norvell likes to have young QBs live. Seems stupid in a year where depth is more important than ever.
yea, i mean the difference is they have no depth.

I was actually in favor of having the QBs go live last SPRING (Jarren, Kosi, and Tate) because none had seperated themselves yet, it was spring, and there was 3.

But no way in **** would i go live with 2 QBs in the FALL. That it just lunacy.

Advertisement
They're thin at TE because a kid they recruited from Connecticut left the team?? Who could have seen that coming? I can't believe the kid from Connecticut couldn't cut it at FSU.

What in the world are they doing right now?????

They are doing quite alright. Keep on doing what you're doing, Noles. Don't change a **** thing.

yea, i mean the difference is they have no depth.

I was actually in favor of having the QBs go live last SPRING (Jarren, Kosi, and Tate) because none had seperated themselves yet, it was spring, and there was 3.

But no way in **** would i go live with 2 QBs in the FALL. That it just lunacy.
They have 2 other guys on the roster too. 4 QBs total pre-injury.

Advertisement
They have 2 other guys on the roster too. 4 QBs total pre-injury.
but like viable options? Shoot I would say they had zero pre-injury viable options at QB. I'll be generous and give them Blackmon (experience) and Purdy (talented FR). Who the heck are the other two scrubs lol

but like viable options? Shoot I would say they had zero pre-injury viable options at QB. I'll be generous and give them Blackmon (experience) and Purdy (talented FR). Who the heck are the other two scrubs lol
Rodamaker who is a true frosh and Jordan Travis, RS Junior I believe. Travis stinks, but I'm not really sure how good the other kid is.

Advertisement
Back