FSU's 5 Star players

That's terrible. Reminds me of a kid I coached a few years ago. Was one of my most talented kids but seemed uninterested at times. I put would put him at RB and he would run hard. I put him at LB and he moves like a snail when pursuing the ball...

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Dammit mane... I'm coaching a kid like that right now. He's the qb and also plays safety. If you would've seen the dumb **** he did this morning.
Lol I benched his *** so much that year. Then my HC would go baby him and put him back in the game...

Advertisement
I CALL FORMAL FRAUD BABY. LOL AT SWEAT AND MATTHEW THOMAS POWER WALKING

[TWEET]782349435661651969[/TWEET]

Can't wait till the Good Pastor shreds these soft *****. Reminds me of when the Lance Legget's and Ryan Moore's infested our program. The end is near for Jimbob
And what makes that play worse is #13 didn't even try to block McFadden. Look like they were playing patty cake...

Advertisement
point shaving? that was the worst effort I think I've ever seen in a big time college football game. Neither one should see the field the next week after something like that. That was when the freaking game was tied with 2 and half minutes left. Absurd.

Can you imagine our guys doing that? Mccloud, quartermann, and pickney love to hit just to hit somebody

Advertisement
Hopefully some of young pups realize that you can throw the Noles lackluster performance out the window against the Canes. So while it's good to discuss this kid or that kid, lack of hustle, focus, etc., it means absolutely zero for this game....

Rivalry...

On that one play there are three 5 star players and one 4 star play all playing like ****.

#4 Tarvarus McFadden 5star CB
#6 Matthew Thomas 5star OLB
#9 Josh Sweat 5star DE
#20 Trey Marshall 4star S

There was no fight in those so called studs. I hope they bring that same bull **** with them next week.

Mcfadden is a bad tackle period since he was in high school...i wish..hope Stacy Coley lines up on him cause that definately will be toast

Advertisement
Matt Thomas has been a major headache for Jimbo from the minute he walked on campus.

Total headcase.

And that was with the game on the line! I can understand if you're down 50, or up 50, but even then I would make sure it didn't happen again if I were their coach. But a tied game in the 4th quarter???? I can't say I've EVER seen that kind of effort in a tied game. Just wow.

Advertisement
Thomas was shown to do this in HS. It was there the whole time but everyone was more concerned that a 5 star would get away instead of looking to see if he was really worth 3.

That's terrible. Reminds me of a kid I coached a few years ago. Was one of my most talented kids but seemed uninterested at times. I put would put him at RB and he would run hard. I put him at LB and he moves like a snail when pursuing the ball...

Dammit mane... I'm coaching a kid like that right now. He's the qb and also plays safety. If you would've seen the dumb **** he did this morning.

Send him to FSU please.

Advertisement
Back