ErdbebenCane Freshman Joined Mar 18, 2021 Messages 381 Oct 18, 2024 #225 And a fumble on the next play
Brains Dennis Erickson Scholarship Fund Maude Joined Sep 5, 2018 Messages 21,230 Oct 18, 2024 #226 Who starts at QB for FSU next week? I'm serious.
mr.h I hate F$U and ND Joined Jan 17, 2013 Messages 10,589 Oct 18, 2024 #227 This game looks like 2 drunk old bald guys fighting over a toupee.
Poptimus All ACC Joined Nov 4, 2017 Messages 5,453 Oct 18, 2024 #229 Ah, yes. There is the FSU clown show we have come to know and love.
Hold My Beer Leave the ACC today Premium Joined Mar 10, 2021 Messages 10,735 Oct 18, 2024 #230 Memnon said: Beaumont Click to expand... Or, as my boy from back in the day called his hometown: "Bro-mont"
Memnon said: Beaumont Click to expand... Or, as my boy from back in the day called his hometown: "Bro-mont"
BishopEli Recruit Premium Joined Dec 19, 2012 Messages 2,038 Oct 18, 2024 #232 My big fear taking the under was defensive tds, damnit lol oh well **** fsu
Cane787pr We byke Joined Feb 20, 2022 Messages 5,783 Oct 18, 2024 #234 Brains said: Who starts at QB for FSU next week? I'm serious. Click to expand... TF Qb Luke lol
407cane All-ACC Premium Joined Jan 29, 2013 Messages 17,157 Oct 18, 2024 #235 it's almost too painful to watch almost
Hold My Beer Leave the ACC today Premium Joined Mar 10, 2021 Messages 10,735 Oct 18, 2024 #236 Worst 1-5 team in the country
C Cane30 Recruit Joined Dec 5, 2015 Messages 2,113 Oct 18, 2024 #238 I would pull J. Brown for that no effort tackling the DB on the pick 6.
TaylorWalls Jaromir Jagr Reincarnated Joined Dec 20, 2021 Messages 5,957 Oct 18, 2024 #239 Remember, this is the guy that got FSU fans all excited last week.....in a 29-13 loss.
Brains Dennis Erickson Scholarship Fund Maude Joined Sep 5, 2018 Messages 21,230 Oct 18, 2024 #240 PRcane787 said: TF Qb Luke lol Click to expand... The way Glenn is going, I just can't see how he lasts this game.
PRcane787 said: TF Qb Luke lol Click to expand... The way Glenn is going, I just can't see how he lasts this game.