FSU

If dumbo fisher loses to this coaching staff then he needs to fired on the spot.

Advertisement
If the Canes beat the Noles, does Golden get 1 more year? or is his tenure as the UM coach end no matter what?

contrary to what many believe on this site golden is getting another year regardless. this program will not make a change this year unless we finish with 4 or 5 wins.
crystal-ball-ljxmtsnc.jpg

If the Canes beat the Noles, does Golden get 1 more year? or is his tenure as the UM coach end no matter what?

contrary to what many believe on this site golden is getting another year regardless. this program will not make a change this year unless we finish with 4 or 5 wins.

Sadly, that is more likely than 8 or 9 wins at this point. We could easily drop 4 of our last 5.

then we would be another nc state, unc, or georgia tech that knocks off the big dog in conference and then proceeds to **** the bed for the rest of the season. no thanks!

I look at our remaining schedule and I do not see a single game that I am particularly confident about, including Cincinnati. I was confident about the GT game and look what that got me.

Advertisement

I think it's a good question. Crazier things have happened. We are all aware the chances are slim. But let's say we lose a bunch of the remaining games, enough where golden would get fired. Would beating fsu buy him another year?

Mainly im curious because I have been wanting us to lose games so golden is fired. But there is no way in **** I can go to a canes fsu game and want fsu to win. That's just impossible. But would that buy golden another year?

If unicorns were real, could having *** with one turn Golden into a great coach?

Advertisement

so you say he's gonna get that white man's privilege huh? wow...just wow

Lol Golden has never beaten team that finished the season with 9 wins. 0 percent chance he beats the defending national champions.

***** please they bout to rip off five str8 against us and the way they crootin u can pencil in a loss next year too. They r sflorida.

Advertisement
Lulz.

Sure, if Golden beats FSU, he automatically gets another year. Better yet, he gets two years.

2mkbdi.jpg

Advertisement
Back