FSU

Advertisement
To be fair they have been recruiting at a pretty high level. At least high enough to make the NIT each year. So they are underpeforming. Also, this years class is pretty trash 0 5 stars. I can see why they would be mad.

Advertisement
giphy.gif

FYI, my son first played with Matthew Cleveland as 10 year olds on their AAU team. He was nothing special and had a tendency to cry when he did not play well. But he was a nice kid throughout.
fast forward 5 years and their high schools faced off 2-3 times per year and Cleveland had grown, could jump out of the building and had become a force. He remained a very polite young man, but from a basketball perspective I have nightmares about him from his high school days and this past year at FSU. I wish him the best in the NBA draft. He emerged as the best player on FSU this year.

and FSU would be beyond stupid to get rid of Ham because of one bad year. I’d still love to get Ham back at UM.

Advertisement
FYI, my son first played with Matthew Cleveland as 10 year olds on their AAU team. He was nothing special and had a tendency to cry when he did not play well. But he was a nice kid throughout.
fast forward 5 years and their high schools faced off 2-3 times per year and Cleveland had grown, could jump out of the building and had become a force. He remained a very polite young man, but from a basketball perspective I have nightmares about him from his high school days and this past year at FSU. I wish him the best in the NBA draft. He emerged as the best player on FSU this year.

and FSU would be beyond stupid to get rid of Ham because of one bad year. I’d still love to get Ham back at UM.
I remember being on the court and celebrating next to him when we won Big East title....cutting down nets and all...that was epic

Big trouble coming to fsu. Their coaching staff just took a major hit, particularly in the recruiting dept. Their head recruiter (CY Young) just took a job with Dennis Gates at mizzou. Unless they promote Lazarus I expect their FL pipeline to dry up quick.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back