FSU wins.....shake it off and move on.

PCBcanefan

99 problems but FSU ain’t 1
It sucks, especially by the way it went down. Brad was not at his best, but there were a lot of dropped balls that were not his fault. Run game was weak and the defense looked a bit lost after the half. Other than one big run and one long pass TD, I think the D did very well with Dalvin. However you look at this game, I see good things for the future. I mean really, how much can you expect out of a bunch of coaches in there first year at a new program?

However you feel about this game, it doesn't matter now....it's over. We still have a lot to play for and a lot to learn. We have NC coming to the Rock next week. Unlike FSU, we still have a chance to win our division and play for ACC trophy. If we win out, and the way this season has been going for the rest of the teams ranked ahead of us, you never know what can happen. Luckily FSU was a cross divisional game.

Let's stop calling for everyone's head and claiming everyone sucks. The boys are still 4-1 with a lot of football left to go. Instead, how about talking about the positives our new coaches have improved over on 5 games into the season, compared to the past. I see a bright future ahead, and a great defense in the making. I didn't expect to much this year, but they have already surpassed my expectations.

Advertisement
No seasons over. Cancel the rest of the games. We will never ever win again. Richt sucks like Golden. Kaaya is the worst QB in Miami history. Shut the program down.

Advertisement
Back