FSU vs. Wake Forest Full Game

Advertisement
Joe Jackson and Garvin are going to dominate. Rosier will have the opportunity to run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These guys are running max protection double tight end sets for their run game and still can't get positive yardage against Wake Forest. LOL

These guys are running max protection double tight end sets for their run game and still can't get positive yardage against Wake Forest. LOL

Agreed. However, it appears they are going to rely heavily on the screen pass to keep their QB safe and create space for their play makers, especially their RBs. It's also the type of play to use against aggressive defenses like ours. We're going to get to the QB, but to me it really comes down to how well our safeties and LBs sniff out the play and make open field tackles.

Oddly enough, I was not impressed with FSU's defense last weekend. WF shot themselves in the foot on multiple drives by getting too conservative. They used this odd QB draw play where Wolford just sort of ran right into an FSU DT without any real play fake or waiting for a gap to open up. I think Rosier could abuse them with his legs on Saturday...

Advertisement
They didn't look very good. They got a huge KR, an INT that bounced out of the WF WR's hands, and a fumble that set up great field position.

Advertisement
Back