FSU vs UF

I mean what happens with fsus recruiting momentum if they can make the playoffs with a backup qb. Saying they aren’t winning the acc is just wishful thinking, Louisville ain’t that good.
You expect fsus recruiting momentum to change either way? Outside of them winning the natty they're capped with high school, and they have a built in excuse for any losses. I wonder how much of the uf fsu hate difference is age related

Advertisement
Refs had that one terrible call against FSU early in the game. Since then, every questionable call has gone in favor of FSU.

Advertisement
Gators need a defensive play to win this. That offense is missing anyone who can win this

Advertisement
You expect fsus recruiting momentum to change either way? Outside of them winning the natty they're capped with high school, and they have a built in excuse for any losses. I wonder how much of the uf fsu hate difference is age related
Yes, I would expect our main rival, one that currently has a high school recruiting class that’s better than ours by the way, to be helped with an undefeated season and making the playoffs.

Were you also rooting for them to be undefeated when they played us? Maybe it’s an age thing

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back