FSU vs UF

I was so looking forward to mining the salt from Warchant.

Now the Noletards are going to be insufferable just because they're beating up on an awful Gator team. I swear to God, if the Committee picks the Criminoles as the 4 Seed, they should reconvene the Nuremberg Trials. Just on General Principle.

No way does this F$U team belong on the same field with Michigan, Oregon or UGA.

Advertisement
Honestly think it's odd to want Florida to win in front of recruits, fsu isn't winning a natty, or even the ACC probably so I'm not as concerned with ruining their season as I am with Florida getting any recruiting mo or their fans leaving happy, **** em

Advertisement
Honestly think it's odd to want Florida to win in front of recruits, fsu isn't winning a natty, or even the ACC probably so I'm not as concerned with ruining their season as I am with Florida getting any recruiting mo or their fans leaving happy, **** em
I mean what happens with fsus recruiting momentum if they can make the playoffs with a backup qb. Saying they aren’t winning the acc is just wishful thinking, Louisville ain’t that good.

We don't want Florida to win. We want FSU to lose. If that means that Florida has to win, so be it. I know it might seem like a no win situation since either FSU or UF has to win this game. I feel FSU losing will benefit Miami more than UF winning hurts Miami.

Also, FSU has been an extremely lucky team. They have become overly ****y and arrogant, for no real reason. Them scoring a TD against us in 2022 in the final seconds put them on my most hated team. They basically beat up a team with half of its starters missing. I don't feel sorry for them at all. In fact, **** them!!!

In most years, I want UF to lose this game, but not this year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think he means with Travis Jordan being the starter over there for 3 years now and this is what they got behind him? And this guy is in his 4th year and is playing like a true freshman

Na it was just a brain fart. Gave him too much credit

Even worse :pgdead:

I was so looking forward to mining the salt from Warchant.

Now the Noletards are going to be insufferable just because they're beating up on an awful Gator team. I swear to God, if the Committee picks the Criminoles as the 4 Seed, they should reconvene the Nuremberg Trials. Just on General Principle.

No way does this F$U team belong on the same field with Michigan, Oregon or UGA.
If they go undefeated including the ACCCG, unfortunately they should get in

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back