FSU vs UF

This game was a big ask for the T**ds.

Welp...

At least we know what we're walking into in August.

Advertisement
The minute that idiot Gator DT spit on the FSU player, the game changed.
I go back even a few plays before when UF had the ball. They just got the safety. Eteienne returns the free kick for good yardage setting up UF with great field position. First down, UF calls that stupid double reverse pass that gets blown up. Just an absolutely stupid call. Eteinne and Johnson had been gashing them. Keep feeding them. Idiots.

After the BC game, TVD sounded like he was working much better with Dawson. I think TVD would play the bowl game, possibly as an audition for another team (though I think he'll be back as the QB again next year)
If TVD goes in the portal, I dont see how he plays in a bowl. 1 game in a meaningless bowl isnt improving his portal stock.

Gators OL is as bad as ours last year or worse-

I give Napier one more year he’s going to get canned-

Advertisement
if Florida wins we could get them int he gator bowl right?

that would be two straight games against the gators and I'm up for that

I go back even a few plays before when UF had the ball. They just got the safety. Eteienne returns the free kick for good yardage setting up UF with great field position. First down, UF calls that stupid double reverse pass that gets blown up. Just an absolutely stupid call. Eteinne and Johnson had been gashing them. Keep feeding them. Idiots.
Just did it again. Johnson and the QB getting good yardage and then he calls a reverse to a freshman lol Napier can't help himself.

Advertisement
Biggest fail of this year if it happens is that the Turds were the ones that screwed the Noles season up and not us…

Advertisement
😂
1700966099508.jpeg

Advertisement
Really, they are the worst 11-0 team I have EVER seen. They got lucky in some of their wins, and their schedule was crap. Every traditionally good team was down this year. Their schedule, and some luck, is why they are where they are. As a few of the ACC teams improve, their losses will mount and the wheels will come off. Again, the worst 11-0 team I have ever seen.
Dude. I said they were a good team and not championship team. They are undefeated, but they are not a CFP team.

If they were to get into the CFP, they will get destroyed.

Florida missed their chance to put the game away when they kicked 3 FGs in the first half and missed 2 of them. Need to score TDs and make it feel like you have an insurmountable lead against a backup QB who was struggling big time. That 90 yard drive gave him too much confidence.

Advertisement
Back