FSU vs UF

Wtf is Napier just talking to him for. I would have him walking out of the stadium

IMG_1900.png

IMG_1901.jpeg

Advertisement
Just watched Oregon and Washington games. Semenholes don’t belong. They’ll be humiliated if they make it there somehow.
They won't. This is a t*rd of a game for the Criminoles. Even if they win, the committee is going to remember this awful outing by Norvell and his staff and remember that Travis is out.

And if they did, UGA or Oregon would annihilate them.

God I hate both of these teams so much but I gotta root for the holes, no way I can pull for a team coached by Napier and that clown Armstrong

Advertisement
Advertisement
FSU has been a top 4 team with Travis at QB, but now they are struggling against a mediocre UF team. This shows us how important the QB position is in college football. The Canes have talent, but big mistakes and shortcomings at the QB position. Once the Canes get that position fixed, the wins will come.
It's the most important position in all of professional sports - the impact it has is frankly absurd.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Really, they are the worst 11-0 team I have EVER seen. They got lucky in some of their wins, and their schedule was crap. Every traditionally good team was down this year. Their schedule, and some luck, is why they are where they are. As a few of the ACC teams improve, their losses will mount and the wheels will come off. Again, the worst 11-0 team I have ever seen.
Funny thing is that FSU fans were puffing their chest after their win against us.

When I pointed out that with our true freshman against their 6th year QB, we lost by just 7 and had a chance to tie or win.

They said it didn't matter.

They look like a mediocre ACC team without Travis. They are drill bragging about having depth. Every team has a depth chart. The my don't have championship depth behind their 15-17 portal starters. They have a bunch of 3-stars from their last 3 recruiting classes which has not been 20th, 23rd, and 22nd.

They look like who I thought they were. A good team, but nowhere close to a championship team. Tonight they look average to below average.n all

Advertisement
Back