FSU vs UF

Advertisement
Advertisement
In terms of our recruiting, does it matter who wins this game?

IOW, is there anybody we’re recruiting that might be swayed by this game?

Wait, so Rodemaker has been in this system for 4 years and is playing like this? Lol
Didn’t you know Norvell developed a guy that already had good given talent to scramble by bringing in multiple basketball guys that can just catch jump balls from him after he runs away from all the defenders the oline let’s get by them

Advertisement
Advertisement
Didn’t you know Norvell developed a guy that already had good given talent to scramble by bringing in multiple basketball guys that can just catch jump balls from him after he runs away from all the defenders the oline let’s get by them
Seriously, I thought he was a first or second year guy. He’s ready to graduate and he sucks.

Advertisement
Boys getting embarrassed without Travis
Funny thing is that FSU fans were puffing their chest after their win against us.

When I pointed out that with our true freshman against their 6th year QB, we lost by just 7 and had a chance to tie or win.

They said it didn't matter.

They look like a mediocre ACC team without Travis. They are drill bragging about having depth. Every team has a depth chart. The my don't have championship depth behind their 15-17 portal starters. They have a bunch of 3-stars from their last 3 recruiting classes which has not been 20th, 23rd, and 22nd.

They look like who I thought they were. A good team, but nowhere close to a championship team. Tonight they look average to below average.

Advertisement
Back