FSU vs UF

Advertisement
Hoping for some sort of plumbing catastrophe, the stadium becomes flooded in sewage and somehow both teams lose

Stinks Old Lady GIF by Offline Granny!

Basketball Wives Smell GIF by VH1

ee0c3e1c-b5c1-4677-8ae2-248c41db51f2-FLGAI-112721-UFvs-FSU-FB-62.webp

Tim And Eric Of Course GIF by Adult Swim

Advertisement
In the Land of the Blind, the One-Eyed Man is King.

So Go Gatah….

We have to risk a little **** Momentum going into next season’s opener at the Swamp (assuming we can beat Utah in our Bowl Game) so that the Criminoles get blackballed from the playoffs.

Don’t get me wrong, it would be nice to see a real football team, like UGA, ground F$U into powder in a semifinal JUST to mine the Salt on Warchant. But Norvell doesn’t deserve it for playing Jordan Travis as long as he did against a Nun’s School, Northern Alabama, and getting his star player injured in a possible career-ending injury. Travis should have been riding the pine that game.

So ***** the Noles. Go Gatah ( just for today) and Go F**king Canes!

If fsu loses I want it to be a complete blowout.
I don’t want fsu winning at all with a new qb who will likely be starting f next year.
They need a recruiting momentum stop for sure

Advertisement
Hoping for some sort of plumbing catastrophe, the stadium becomes flooded in sewage and somehow both teams lose
Considering the game is at the Swamp, and honestly with the track record of both teams stadiums, this is a possible outcome.

I’m torn on who I want to win. Perfect t scenario is FSu wins and keeps the gaytors out of the bowl and then loses to Louisville.

In the flip side it would be nice to go ahead and get FSU the fook out of the playoff picture after tonight but then Florida gets a bowl. Either way I’m going to be laughing at one of those fan bases when the game is over

It’s lose/lose because one of those teams will win.

But it’s also win/win because you know one of those teams definitely will not.

Just goes to show you, life is almost never perfect.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back