Premium
Post your feelings here:

Mma Middle Finger GIF by UFC

Ex On The Beach Eotbdd GIF by MTV Nederland

homer simpson middle finger GIF

loop taking GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m torn on who I want to win. Perfect t scenario is FSu wins and keeps the gaytors out of the bowl and then loses to Louisville.

In the flip side it would be nice to go ahead and get FSU the fook out of the playoff picture after tonight but then Florida gets a bowl. Either way I’m going to be laughing at one of those fan bases when the game is over

I’m torn on who I want to win. Perfect t scenario is FSu wins and keeps the gaytors out of the bowl and then loses to Louisville.

In the flip side it would be nice to go ahead and get FSU the fook out of the playoff picture after tonight but then Florida gets a bowl. Either way I’m going to be laughing at one of those fan bases when the game is over

Playing UF in a bowl and crushing them would be fun.

Advertisement

While I agree with this sentiment, I'd almost rather them win out, but look bad and get left out while being undefeated.

I know it's a long shot so a loss is preferable.

I’ve watched enough Louisville to not want to put my trust in them keeping FSU out of the playoff. Florida isn’t getting momentum out of beating an FSU team without Travis, but FSU will get a ton of momentum from being in the playoff even if they get smoked.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Do we want fsu ? Or uf and let em get momentum heading into next year

Advertisement
Back