FSU vs NC state

OriginalGatorHater

Sophomore
***gert may want to rethink his stupid rule of not playing players who miss practice. Blackman is looking even worse than Frenchie does.

Advertisement
NC St OL is blowing FSU off the ball. Somehow they can recruit linemen but we can't. Weird.

Advertisement
He looks like a child out there. I still would put money on him being able to push Mahoney into the QB if he was ever to blitz.
Tbh I was upset we didn’t get him... but he’s getting abused this season, don’t even get me started man and I think we have another year of him sadly

Tbh I was upset we didn’t get him... but he’s getting abused this season, don’t even get me started man and I think we have another year of him sadly

I was too lol. I figured he would have his fathers athleticism, but he ended up being one of those soft son of NFL player type kids. Yup. 100% 1 more year of Mahoney.

Advertisement
What happened to Francois ?

He missed a couple practices early this week since he was beat up and ***gert has a rule "if you miss practice you don't play" . I understand the logic, but not with your starting QB when your backup sucks and looks more like a somali pirate than a football player.

I was too lol. I figured he would have his fathers athleticism, but he ended up being one of those soft son of NFL player type kids. Yup. 100% 1 more year of Mahoney.
Call me a hater but I thought it would be flipped with blades and samuels I’m glad I’m proven wrong

He missed a couple practices early this week since he was beat up and ***gert has a rule "if you miss practice you don't play" . I understand the logic, but not with your starting QB when your backup sucks and looks more like a somali pirate than a football player.
I would pay to watch Blackman and Perry slap box for the title of most Somali pirate

Advertisement
Call me a hater but I thought it would be flipped with blades and samuels I’m glad I’m proven wrong

Blades I actually thought would be nasty. I figured he would have his fathers athleticism, but since his dad died when he was so young and he didn't really make that much money in the NFL he didn't grow up spoiled and soft like the other legacy kids.

I would pay to watch Blackman and Perry slap box for the title of most Somali pirate

I don't even think they would be able to slap each other. The wind from the slap would push them before they actually made contact. Ever try to slap to a fly? Seriously though. I don't understand how these kids don't have coaches on their *** forcing them to increase their calories.

Advertisement
sitting here in my Perry FL mostly-noles household... most still in shock over Clemson... drinking heavily already... I don't drink, just sitting with a "sad" face. Don't tell em!

sitting here in my Perry FL mostly-noles household... most still in shock over Clemson... drinking heavily already... I don't drink, just sitting with a "sad" face. Don't tell em!

That must be fun. I would pay to be in a room full of noles right now.

I don't know who I hate more as an announcer Beth Mowins or this ***gy sounding announcer that seems to commentate on all of the ABC games.

Advertisement
Back