FSU VS MIAMI

Just wondering, since seniors get an extra year, does that also include walk ons?
If you want Sam, Rodney and Nysier to come back, I guess you should include Willie Herenton also.
Eligibility is eligibility whether you pay tuition or not. Sure, if he wants to go to grad school there’s no harm in an experienced walk on.

Out of curiosity, is there anyone who expressed a desire for Rodney to come back?

Advertisement
Eligibility is eligibility whether you pay tuition or not. Sure, if he wants to go to grad school there’s no harm in an experienced walk on.

Out of curiosity, is there anyone who expressed a desire for Rodney to come back?

Only the fans who think Nysier is an upgrade over him.
As I started earlier and often, I see no need for any of the seniors to return. I think they have accomplished everything they could at Miami and I have thanked them for their contribution.

I know the game is way past over, but Olanyii ****ing me off with these shots (especially with Wee Willie Hot!!)
(and then there is AirBall Brooks)

UPD: GLAD ITS OVER!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Only the fans who think Nysier is an upgrade over him.
As I started earlier and often, I see no need for any of the seniors to return. I think they have accomplished everything they could at Miami and I have thanked them for their contribution.
Agreed. But as I’ve outlined in other threads, If all the seniors leave, we’d have SIX scholarships available. And that’s assuming none of our underclassmen transfer and Joseph signs his LOI.

How the **** is this staff going to fill the roster? Same old problem, rinse and repeat.

Advertisement
Agreed. But as I’ve outlined in other threads, If all the seniors leave, we’d have SIX scholarships available. And that’s assuming none of our underclassmen transfer and Joseph signs his LOI.

How the **** is this staff going to fill the roster? Same old problem, rinse and repeat.
Thus, reason #1 why Larranaga should be shown the door. We are lined up to be undermanned yet again.

Advertisement
I used to get excited about canes hoops, early in L’s tenure. I’m at the point now where I can’t even watch the games

Rodney seems to be the MCcloud of the basketball team, seems like a nice kid.

Advertisement
Back