FSU vs. Miami - 7:30pm Kickoff

Advertisement
Noles will pound Miami with the run and we will have no answer for Travis scrambling. This game will hurt. Bad.

florida state football GIF by SHOWTIME Sports

Advertisement
Meh. Neither of these teams are anything special.

Noles could roll, or the Canes could actually show up and win this game.

Programs are a mirror image of each other; ****y players who don't deserve the hype—both playing down to competition, while occasionally finding a gear to turn things up.

Average FSU teams have beaten better UM teams in the past. Zero reason an sub-par Canes team can't beat an average Noles squad ... the Canes big-headed after the "upset" and going out the next week to lose at Georgia Tech, as well. Would be very fitting and typical.

Maybe primetime lights and some asses in seats will actually serve as a wake up call, for one game, at least.
we aint even sub par. were one of the worst p5 teams in the country.

Advertisement
Bruh. I couldn't post that gif and feel good about myself. I'm not excited about a Noles throwing an upside down U in an endzone but ain't no nole chopping or gator chomping going on here.

Bahahahaha. Man I keep seeing Dalvin Cook taking the HR turf over and over.

Cornrow Mike is gonna try to make a statement.

1666626876153.png

Advertisement
I would sacrifice a ******** with no anesthesia just to see Miami win this one game. Idgaf about any other games, this one is the one I want.

Motion to change QP's screen name to "LanceArmstrongCane."

****, I approve. Show me the proposal. We can close this sale and get back in time for happy hour.

And what happens if we lose after the FSU game? Are you gonna take your ball and go home? :zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg:

Any player who doesn't come out fired up and playing with aggression for this one should be benched before the half. Period.

You can have a **** season and crawl into a hole but there's no excuse for not getting amped for your rivalry game, let alone one on primetime TV.
Since when has that mattered in the past 15 years?

Advertisement
And what happens if we lose after the FSU game? Are you gonna take your ball and go home? :zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg:
The trade for my nut was a win. So if I don't get that win, I get to file suit for damages for a breach of contract. I'll be a semi-wealthy single-nut guy. Or is it "Mono-nut"? Whatever the scientific name for that condition is.

You’d be surprised. For how bad this roster is and how the players don’t care, they’ll get up for this game.

Advertisement
Back