FSU vs LSU tonight

I want to backtrack on a post earlier. I said its possible FSU goes 4-0 with a win tonight. Their next game is at Louisville who I know is not good. I want to see how they handle "success" on the road.
They could easily be 6-2 coming into their game with us
 
CiS over the past 24 hours:

“Anthony Richardson is a 1st AA Heisman Winner!”

“Jordan Travis is a 1st team AA Heisman Winner!”

Please…
Jordan Travis is light years better than Richardson as a college qb. He looks great. How some on this site can’t be objective is the weirdest **** to me.

I hate the noles and want them to lose every game. But I’m a football fan and can see with my own two eyes they look significantly better than last 5 years
 
FSU assgrabbers here are absolutely thrilled

They're the same ones that were assgrabbing UF last night. We have giant vaginal discharges for fans

fire destroy GIF
 
Back
Top