FSU vs LSU tonight

Advertisement
VTech right now hoping someone would join them this weekend in the L column.

1662348164297.png

Advertisement
I’m trying to make sense of what I just saw. Did we just see a really good team get coached by horrible coach and lose?
Or did we see a bad team squeeze out a win with good coaching?

I think this will go down as the most epic battle of corches that we’ve ever seen.
Just bad decision after bad decision and mistake after mistake.
The fact that I hate both teams equally I was laughing throughout the whole game

Advertisement
Both these teams will struggle to make bowl games. You’d think by some posts in here FSU looks like the 2001 Canes.
What worries me about FSU is when a team is that deficient at something on offense, in FSU's case throwing the football, it forces them to go all in on gimmicks, backdoors, and shortcuts. You can see it. That offense almost thrives on inviting passing plays to break down. Hard to game plan for.

Both of these teams are mediocre AF.

LSU's Special Teams coach might be even worse than Patke or whoever was with the Packers last year lol...

Advertisement
Advertisement
LSU is probably bad but FSU looks improved. By the time we play them FSU will have played Clemson and LSU will have played Auburn, Tennessee and UF, so we will have a pretty good idea of what's what.
for sure. at the LOS FSU went toe to toe with a SEC team and won that battle. thats all i was saying. FSU has a big physical team that played tonight. Miami needs to hold serve on Sept 17

Advertisement
Back