FSU vs. Louisiana-Monroe game cancelled

Advertisement
Advertisement
So many "fans" are taking a Huge L with every game that gets cancelled

You can tell in some of their latest posts that they been trying to ease off the stupid **** they said about playing........ Sissies trying to save face

Advertisement
Blackmans first start, glad he didn't get a warm up game. Both schools would have benefited from our games should make the game very interesting. Offense needs to protect the rock if we are going to make it out of Doak with a W

They better give the 3rd string some 1st team reps when they practice cause Blackman won't make it thru the whole game.

They practiced Wed and Thurs.

Will they practice Friday and/or Sat and Sun in their IPF? Mostly likely

Will the entire team huddle together for film and or walkthroughs/practice early next week while we try to locate teammates?

They have a geographical advantage in our upcoming game. That is assuming we actually play it next week.

Advertisement
I'd still be very surprised if we play FSU next Sat. Moving that game to 10/7, while ******, seems almost inevitable

There's a good chance UM will be inaccessible for a good portion of next week, power outages and flooding all over the entire state of Florida. I really doubt the FSU Miami game will be on the scheduled date.

Lord, I drink, cheat on my girlfriend nonstop, and other women--I havent been to church in 20 years, but if you are out there, please let the Miami vs FSU be played next week so Blackmon's first game will be against our defense. Please lord, make it so. I know you are a merciful lord, and you through you all great things are possible.

In Jesus name.

Advertisement
So let's see:

Miami, UF, FSU and USF have all cancelled their games.

They are all so scared of Arkansas State FOR us that they cancelled their games. That's a nice show of solidarity for you. Take THAT Arky State!!!

Advertisement
Back