Hold My Beer Leave the ACC today Premium Joined Mar 10, 2021 Messages 10,735 Aug 24, 2024 #303 Gotta make that throw
Dees Brown Freshman Premium Joined Apr 27, 2012 Messages 1,875 Aug 24, 2024 #305 You have to drop that in the bread basket.
AbsoluteUnit Funding Secured Premium Joined Jan 6, 2013 Messages 1,501 Aug 24, 2024 #306 Hoyacane1620 said: Click to expand...
Poptimus All ACC Joined Nov 4, 2017 Messages 5,453 Aug 24, 2024 #307 This F$U defense is slow, soft, and poorly coached. I can't wait until we play them.
CanesLifer2 Junior Premium Joined May 6, 2018 Messages 2,459 Aug 24, 2024 #309 The last throw down on king should have been a flag
R ristwasdown Sophomore Joined Aug 21, 2013 Messages 7,490 Aug 24, 2024 #310 This looks like a Manny Diaz defense
F Florido Freshman Joined Apr 16, 2016 Messages 3,261 Aug 24, 2024 #311 Haynes is much better QB than DJ. I think GT not only covers, but wins. Difference in QBs being a big reason
Haynes is much better QB than DJ. I think GT not only covers, but wins. Difference in QBs being a big reason
BALLHAWKU All-ACC Premium Joined Mar 2, 2014 Messages 15,456 Aug 24, 2024 #313 Was that brown who got burnt ? He still can’t tackle either , he is soft
Empirical Cane We are what we repeatedly do. Joined Sep 3, 2018 Messages 47,909 Aug 24, 2024 #314 FSU with their Brokeback Mountain DL.
SouthCak Cane Recruit Joined Oct 4, 2016 Messages 964 Aug 24, 2024 #315 GT please attack Davonta Brown
Dwinstitles All-American Joined Nov 7, 2011 Messages 56,252 Aug 24, 2024 #318 Yo someone update me on fsu a non biased opinion. I forgot this game was on I have family time.
Hoyacane1620 Heisman Winner Premium Joined Feb 3, 2018 Messages 32,604 Aug 24, 2024 #319 Looks like GT OL handling that "best defensive line" in the country pretty nicely
Poptimus All ACC Joined Nov 4, 2017 Messages 5,453 Aug 24, 2024 #320 ristwasdown said: This looks like a Manny Diaz defense Click to expand... The loss of Jared Verse is huge, but I'm stunned at what I'm seeing. This GT team is one-dimensional and not very good offensively, there is no excuse for F$U to be playing this poorly on defense.
ristwasdown said: This looks like a Manny Diaz defense Click to expand... The loss of Jared Verse is huge, but I'm stunned at what I'm seeing. This GT team is one-dimensional and not very good offensively, there is no excuse for F$U to be playing this poorly on defense.