FSU Undefeated Before Our Matchup

CBurrr93

Sophomore
Rarely do I make a thread, but there’s a special place in canes’ **** for the people clamoring for those cucks up North to be undefeated when we played them. Hope you have your Garnett and Gold Pom Poms out as they waltz through this pathetic conference all the way to the playoffs. This site is poisoned by numerous FSU apologists. Got what you wished for! If I ever see a post again about how we want them undefeated for our matchup, it better be the last. Program in Trailerville makes me sick to my stomach and so do my fellow canes cheering them on indirectly. I hope they go 0-1,000 their next thousand games. Disgusting love for our rivals I’ve seen far too commonly.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I do like the idea of having good teams on the schedule rather than bad teams. Gives me something more interesting to watch. But since it's going to be a close loss weather it's a good team or not I guess I don't care.

FSU can suck a bag of ducks

I **** near pray for a terrorist attack when FSU and UF go head to head.

I wish the Noles were 0-9 last weekend instead of 9-0. Antiquated thinking in a pre-Playoffs or even pre-BCS era where you worried about strength of schedule and Miami getting snubbed, so you wanted rivals winning out and the Canes to be the team to knock them down.

No mas. Recruiting is what matters and when you’re in talent battles—with both those school who currently have Top 5 classes—you root for them to lose every time they take the field. Period.

Advertisement
Rarely do I make a thread, but there’s a special place in canes’ **** for the people clamoring for those cucks up North to be undefeated when we played them. Hope you have your Garnett and Gold Pom Poms out as they waltz through this pathetic conference all the way to the playoffs. This site is poisoned by numerous FSU apologists. Got what you wished for! If I ever see a post again about how we want them undefeated for our matchup, it better be the last. Program in Trailerville makes me sick to my stomach and so do my fellow canes cheering them on indirectly. I hope they go 0-1,000 their next thousand games. Disgusting love for our rivals I’ve seen far too commonly.
happy season 9 GIF

Just wait til those pussies start quoting Norvell.

Advertisement
🤝

Advertisement
They were undefeated when Jameis womped us too. How did that work out? Oh yeah, they won a National Title. The mutual respect they have for Miami is to wear “Sucks to be U” shirts ever since the Shapiro scandal.

Wishing for them to ever be undefeated at any point in their season is asinine and has yet to help us.

Advertisement
Back