FSU-UNC

Advertisement

1633832119934.gif

I can't stand manny and I wish his *** would be sent to work in the Temple of Doom. I'll celebrate the second he's gone. But the coastal is so bad he could win this **** on a fluke. Or maybe I should say the rest of the coastal could fck up and lose it.

Said something similar in a different thread.
Last year we beat VT, Virginia and NC State by a combined 9 points. It took a lot of ridiculous **** happening, but it happened. We also beat Pitt (probably because Pickett was hurt).

Virginia is losing to Louisville right now, which would be their 3rd ACC loss.
UNC is losing by double digits to FSU at home, which would be their 3rd ACC loss as well.
A loss to NC State is a conference loss, but they aren't in the coastal. So they wouldn't hold a tie breaker.
Pitt plays Clemson the week before playing us. They're nothing if Pickett doesn't stay healthy.
No idea what to make of VT, but the game is in Miami.

Not to mention covid outbreaks are forfeits.
Even after all you say, Miami still needs to beat SOMEONE IN THE CONFERENCE.

Advertisement
Both of these teams are gonna make manny their *****. 2-10
Manny is already Mack’s puppy dog. As much as he needs to be gone though, gotta give credit where credit is due. Since Manny got here as DC, we’ve only lost to FSU once. Including lasts years enjoyable *** whipping.

It’s not a very high bar though. If he can stop them from running for 700 again, he probably lasts till the end of the season because “the kids played til the end and didn’t give up.”

Last edited:
Both these teams are gonna work us
You are spot on , I watched all these teams battle to epic conclusions.

I believe we do not have the stomach for it , you can’t just wake up and say today we’re going to be something we never were .

Look for unbelievable punts from our punter to lay claim as an All American and add to his collection and secure his MVP this year well earned.

Our plausible deniability continues til PLUNK then we’ll look for the cheapest HC way out available and implement WE BACK asap.

We are not there draw we think we are for coaches don’t get to excited when it happens.

Why we don’t learn from history is a mystery beyond compare but here we are .

GOCANES

*** whipping from both of these teams. Manny and Lashlee aren't capable of making the offense and defense work

Advertisement
Absolute worst case scenario.

Absolute best case scenario. We get to win the coastal and still put Diaz on the hot seat with his ****** 7-7 record as proof.
(7-5, with lost to Atlantic Champ and Bowl Game).

Only way this could be bad is if we actually win the ACC championship, but at that point I wouldn't be mad because we still haven't done that yet, and could be fuel for a turning point.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back