FSU UGA Game thread

Advertisement
How are the Noles fans on here taking that beatdown? Back to back days with the East St Louis boys getting tds. Burden yesterday and Lovett today.

Advertisement
I actually agree with Kirby. Opt outs are BS and ruining CFB.
No, they allow us to see a preview of next year. This year's bowl games have been great.....that's what I read in a different thread anyway.

I do agree. It is ridiculous. The next to come are opt outs in the regular season once a team has lost 2 or 3 games to get out of playoff contention.

Bowl games as Week 0 is a solid idea. And the post season with be the 12-game CFP.
Do they get counted toward the regular season? If not, then are coaches going to sit their starters to prevent injury because they have a full season of actual games they are going to try to win or just play them for a half to give them some work out time?

Advertisement
Georgia who would handily beat Texas, Michigan and Washington should never have been left out of the CFP. Yes Bama beat them in a single game. But to me that is the best team I watched all year. You don't win 29 of 30 games without being a great team.

Advertisement
My point still stands strong. Yall look dumb af. Both teams beat us and played in thr conference ship. Like you look like an idiot. And so does @Paranos for even giving 💯 to that lame **** you and ya burner account on. Fomf.

My 💯 is in support of the statement about coach Brohm being an very good offensive minded HC that does more with a less talented roster.

I could care less about the personal attacks y'all are hurling at each, keep my name out ya mouth.

Go Canes

Last edited:
And now for breaking news…

Bored Cbs GIF by Texas Archive of the Moving Image

“Georgia just scored again”

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back