FSU UGA Game thread

Any Norvell sack riding tonight?
So Close Atp GIF by Tennis TV

Advertisement
It’s all relative, if you cant see the difference from UGAs play calling tonight(regardless of its success) from ours then I don’t know what to tell you. It’s not about what Bobo is, it’s what Dawson isn’t.
Hand Bobo our roster and you will see a reincarnation of Richt/Enos/Gattis.

Advertisement
Advertisement
As stated, & I don’t have a X account. That locker room, from what I heard, is different.

Notice. Not even their BACKUPs are making stupid blunders costing the team yards and posessions. Huge difference.

It aint just a team full of 4 and 5 stars. Culture, discipline, Great personnel management, excellent training table and SC, coaches rarely ever have a bad game plan.

Team never looks ill prepared. Team wouldnt even dare fall start on 3rd and 1, wouldnt dare jump offsides on 4th and 2. **** bigger than talent.

Aint no getting the lead and going conservative. Its foot on neck all game.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Notice. Not even their BACKUPs are maming stupid blunders costing the team yards and posessions. Huge difference.

It aint just a team full of 4 and 5 stars. Culture, discipline, Great personnel management, excellent training table and SC, coaches rarely ever have a bad game plan.

Team never looks ill prepared. Team wouldnt even dare fall start on 3rd and 1, wouldnt dare jump offsides on 4th and 2. **** bigger than talent.

Aint no getting the lead and going conservative. Its foot on neck all game.
**** off

Advertisement
Back