FSU UGA Game thread

Hmmm... Just be to sure if the outcome I better put the jinx in

Norvell is such a good Xs and Os guy that I think FSU could pull an upset.
To be fair, even with all the luck, he did do a good coaching job this year. They say luck is when preparation meets opportunity. If that's true, FSU was pretty **** prepared, because they got a LOT of luck.

Advertisement
Bro we had 8 starters on both sides of the ball. It was never a real excuse.
Except for @Dwinstitles

Avoid The Office GIF

I will say this. Even though FSU is down starters, they don't look undersized like we did in our bowl game. We looked like a G5 team.
we played like a g5 team for sure, but we didn't get smaller throughout the course of the year

Advertisement
Advertisement
To be fair, even with all the luck, he did do a good coaching job this year. They say luck is when preparation meets opportunity. If that's true, FSU was pretty **** prepared, because they got a LOT of luck.

One thing that gets overlooked because of Travis is the defense. It was much better than I expected.

Advertisement
Sorry if already posted but how funny two big state schools with “sell out stadiums” combined can’t fill hard rock

That Riley loss is a huge gut punch man, people don’t realize how big of a miss that is. We do not have a back like that we got a lot of backs that all do a certain thing well. We need a 210 lbs speed guy badly. Pause

Advertisement
Come on Kirby. Run this **** up. Remember it just means more and that means score more points on fsu

Sorry if already posted but how funny two big state schools with “sell out stadiums” combined can’t fill hard rock
Both were expecting the playoffs. Both sets of fans aren't expecting much of a game.

Advertisement
Back