FSU Stats

276 isn't going to cut it when fsu been giving up close to 500 yards a game. We need to hire a real OC
I don't think this is the problem.....yet. I think Richt need to call defined plays,too many RPOs. Use the FB more etc and called throws to specific players

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Posted this in its own thread earlier, but here are PFF grades from the FSU game. https://www.profootballfocus.com/college-football-fsu-miami-grades-francois-cook-solid-in-noles-win/

Top defensive grades:

DT Gerald Willis, 78.3
DE Chad Thomas, 77.2
CB Corn Elder, 76.6
LB Shaquille Quarterman, 75.6
LB Darrion Owens, 73.0

Shaq graded out as our 4th best defensive player and barely got beat out by Matthew Thomas as the highest graded LB in this game.

UknowWhat: interested to get your take if you're willing to share - was Shaq (or anyone on our D) surprised by FSU's offensive game plan? Aside from the cook TD reception, it looked like our D was prepared for everything FSU threw at us. Very encouraging since it was extremely apparent the last few years that our D wasn't always prepared for the offenses they faced. Credit to Diaz and the staff. Our D played fast and swarmed to the ball.

Surprised to not see Norton on there.

Agree Norton and Elder were to me the 2 best defensive players in that game by far

Comment about Elder Bing stride for stride with Cook is bull****.... He ran his *** down easily. I was stunned how quickly he closed that angle down.

Advertisement
Back