FSU series

Advertisement
Everyone needs to stop replying to him. It would make it a lot easier.

You're a mod....take action.

Here are the areas of focus in the moderating of this board:

Number one, no racism
Number two, no intentionally posting false info. We'll call this the whoopingcane rule.
Number three, and this is the most significant: no personal insults. I know this is an argument board, so there will be smart-*** comments. That's normal. But when you get in an insult battle with a poster, the thread stops being about football. You can say that a post is idiotic. But don't say "You're a ****ing idiot." You can call out a poster for being wrong. But don't say, "You're dancing around like a Kansas City "***g0t."

If you can tell me which one I am violating, I am all ears. In the meantime, I have been the victim of dozens of personal insults. The mods can step in, but they will be going after people you did not intend for them to go after.

Everyone needs to stop replying to him. It would make it a lot easier.

You're a mod....take action.

Here are the areas of focus in the moderating of this board:

Number one, no racism
Number two, no intentionally posting false info. We'll call this the whoopingcane rule.
Number three, and this is the most significant: no personal insults. I know this is an argument board, so there will be smart-*** comments. That's normal. But when you get in an insult battle with a poster, the thread stops being about football. You can say that a post is idiotic. But don't say "You're a ****ing idiot." You can call out a poster for being wrong. But don't say, "You're dancing around like a Kansas City "***g0t."

If you can tell me which one I am violating, I am all ears. In the meantime, I have been the victim of dozens of personal insults. The mods can step in, but they will be going after people you did not intend for them to go after.

Number 2: Kendall Roberts' name is Kendall Rogers.

Garcia strikes out the side after two walks. Canes clinch the #1 seed in the ACC tournament. Kendall Roberts said on Twitter that we are a national seed no matter what happens in Jacksonville next week.
What did you mean by Jacksonville as ACC Tournament is in Durham NC next week

Pool A is in Jackson.

Wow.

So pool A is now playing in Jacksonville and Pool B is in Jackson, Miss or Durham?

Which is it guru? Where will the championship game be? Boston? Lot of traveling for a collegiate tourney, no?

Hopefully we can land Jason Heyward's brother before then, if he's not watching his brother in Atlanta.

UM

Advertisement
Garcia strikes out the side after two walks. Canes clinch the #1 seed in the ACC tournament. Kendall Roberts said on Twitter that we are a national seed no matter what happens in Jacksonville next week.

Pool A is in Jackson.

Wow.

So pool A is now playing in Jacksonville and Pool B is in Jackson, Miss or Durham?

Which is it guru? Where will the championship game be? Boston? Lot of traveling for a collegiate tourney, no?

Hopefully we can land Jason Heyward's brother before then, if he's not watching his brother in Atlanta.

UM
[MENTION=3202]Fightinibis[/MENTION] according to my sauces it wil be held in Alaska

Pool A is in Jackson.

Wow.

UM
[MENTION=3202]Fightinibis[/MENTION] according to my sauces it wil be held in Alaska

Oh yeah...I'm pretty sure Jagr would claim the University of Anchorage is joining the ACC in 2019, thus the site choice. With pool A in Jacksonville, Jackson...or somewhere.

Advertisement
Anchorage in the ATLANTIC COAST Conference? It's called geography, Magellan.

Because everyone knows "the Atlantic Coast" stops at Indiana.

Hilarious to even respond to that. This fool AGAIN puts foot in mouth showing he knows nada about this squad, or where they even play.

He goes from Jacksonville, to Jackson...never even mentioning Durham for the ACC. When called out, he starts attempting to deflect with serious responses to sarcasm and jokes at his expense.

Bottom line, this poor ******* either really doesn't know what the **** he's ever talking about, or its all a pathetic act to give him something to do during the day. Either way...feel bad for the fool.

UM

Hilarious to even respond to that. This fool AGAIN puts foot in mouth showing he knows nada about this squad, or where they even play.

He goes from Jacksonville, to Jackson...never even mentioning Durham for the ACC. When called out, he starts attempting to deflect with serious responses to sarcasm and jokes at his expense.

Bottom line, this poor ******* either really doesn't know what the **** he's ever talking about, or its all a pathetic act to give him something to do during the day. Either way...feel bad for the fool.

UM

I apologize, moment of weakness.

Advertisement

UM

Number three, and this is the most significant: no personal insults.

Advertisement
Back