Fsu score prediction

Advertisement
Advertisement
20-17 Them

So they put up 19 against mighty Wake Forest but they're putting a 20 spot against our D....and you think that makes logical sense?

Doesn’t matter what they do in other games. This is a rivalry game. Everything else gets thrown out the window

Well I'll stop whatever you're doing and find your brain because you accidentally threw that outside the window too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FSU 21-20

Failure to score TDs in the red zone. Richt tries to establish a running game against a front 7 which dominates our OL. We waste too many plays and possessions.

Advertisement
FSU 21-20

Failure to score TDs in the red zone. Richt tries to establish a running game against a front 7 which dominates our OL. We waste too many plays and possessions.

He didn't waste too many plays last week vs a solid front 7 trying to run the ball.

13-10

I see Richt calling a very conservative game and leaning on the defense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That would be disaster in the making. Only thing that will slow him down is if he misplaces his playbook and somehow turns to the Patrick Nix one. That he seems to use from time to time.

FSU 21-20

This is what he did last year. We won't be able to run the ball on them with much success. Their d-line is very good and they lb's are underrated. Need to spread them out and go tempo. Wear them down.

Advertisement
FSU 21-20

Look out man, just because you don’t blindly say Miami is going to win. Ppl are going to talk hella **** to you

Richards played the whole game, scored two TD's, and outran Duke on one of them. Not sure why people keep saying he is not 100%. If he is not then he might me 95%.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back