FSU sabotaging Jackson State for better facilities equality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikeiavelli

F the gaytors
Advertisement
Skimmed through the article, sounds more like a City of Jackson problem rather than a Jackson State problem.
It certainly is a Jackson State problem if the city it is located in can't keep their basic systems functioning regardless of flooding.

70ish billion sent to an overseas war and yet another pretty large American city has major water infrastructure problems that could be fixed.

YES THEY ARE RELATED ISSUES!!!
And since we are taking this OT...I agree regarding sending money overseas....but I would challenge you and ask what business would the federal government have in maintaining municipal infrastructure. My federal tax dollars shouldn't help them either. It's a local issue. Let them pay for it and fix it.

Advertisement
And since we are taking this OT...I agree regarding sending money overseas....but I would challenge you and ask what business would the federal government have in maintaining municipal infrastructure. My federal tax dollars shouldn't help them either. It's a local issue. Let them pay for it and fix it.

That’s why we have organizations like FEMA.

Skimmed through the article, sounds more like a City of Jackson problem rather than a Jackson State problem.
It is. You can't really attribute that to the university, any more than FSU could complain about UM's lack of power and food on Aug 24, 1992.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back