FSU roll call?

MovingZen

#HistoryIsViolent
Premium
Who else is heading to Tallahassee for the game? Where's the tailgate?

I'm heading down and bringing 4 high schoolers with me. I'm glad it's a 3:30 game, tailgate before and still have time for a proper celebration afterward. I need to be around fellow Canes fans!

Advertisement
Bringing the fam from Cocoa Beach . Son is playing w Marching Chiefs . First time at Doak game . U guys just do neighborhood parking or ???

Advertisement

I'm heading down and bringing 4 high schoolers with me. I'm glad it's a 3:30 game, tailgate before and still have time for a proper celebration afterward. I need to be around fellow Canes fans!
Partying with high schoolers? Big pimpin'...

Advertisement
Partying with high schoolers? Big pimpin'...
Guess I should have thrown a pause in there.. Wife could go but doesn't feel like it. It's my son and his friends, they're trying to get another guy cause the football team won a playoff game and they play again Friday night.

Two years ago we parked at the Civic Center and there were a lot of Canes in there tailgaiting. Is that the most Cane heavy spot or is there another spot Canes tailgate?

Guess I should have thrown a pause in there.. Wife could go but doesn't feel like it. It's my son and his friends, they're trying to get another guy cause the football team won a playoff game and they play again Friday night.

Two years ago we parked at the Civic Center and there were a lot of Canes in there tailgaiting. Is that the most Cane heavy spot or is there another spot Canes tailgate?
hoops arena is the place

Advertisement
I hate stepping foot in Tallahassee. Stopped at a MCD one time picking up a family member for a trip we were in route to and almost got in two fights there and I went thru the drive thru. I would get my ask beat at the game... no doubt. Might have something to do with my FSU tourettes syndrome, but I have accepted it.

So I am on pause till the next weekend. Looking at Hotels now...

I’ll be there in Civic center

Advertisement
I’m tryin two git Okefenokee Cane too go with me to the game but its gittin cold and the dear be moving sew he wants to hunt.
Plan too bete da noles- play akshun, play akshun, play akshun! Day caint stop it. Inyhow I iz dear huntin alott dis weak cuz whether iz gittin rite sun! Eye kilt a big doe yisterday an mised a dang 10 poynt cuz mye sizters boi Payton bumped mye dam arm rite win eye shot. Eye got sew dam mad eye hit dat kid wit a pyne lemb. He tole hiz mama an she sayed he caint hunt wit me no moe. Fyne wit mye ****ry ***!

Advertisement
Back