FSU Recruits

AtlAtty

Recruit
Maude
For those who really know recruiting, other than Jennings are there any FSU recruits that we want to the point that we would force that player into our recruiting class even if the numbers are tough? maybe even if it means dropping one of our commits?

Advertisement
Only thing I was thinking of was a QB they have, from Mississippi, just bc I know we still need one in our class. But I'd imagine that class is radioactive right now.

Only thing I was thinking of was a QB they have, from Mississippi, just bc I know we still need one in our class. But I'd imagine that class is radioactive right now.
Yeah I wouldn’t mind kicking the tires on Altmyer certainly not a bad second option if we can’t flip Garcia.

Advertisement
On another site (the one affiliated with Rivals) one of the writers is saying that the F$U DE might be a "package deal" with another recruit. Details? Darrell Jackson (Tennessee commit)?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Only recruit im interested in that FSU has major interest in is Marvin Jones Jr.... How does the fsu sh^t show play in his recruitment?

Advertisement
If you can't play this year and recruit for next year at the same time, you won't have a top program.

Stop being silly. The thread is really about "can we steal any 2021 recruits". We can ALWAYS steal 2022 and beyond.

Knowles or Cooper would be a welcome addition to the class, especially with Williams going to the portal. I think @Liberty City El said Cooper could be the best CB in the state and I trust that guys evals.
I don't see Cooper leaving, but worth trying regardless. He has program connections.

Knowles is an interesting case. If I understand his recruitment, he has a sister who goes to a Tallahassee school (I believe Florida A&M) and his parents insisted that he attend school in Tallahassee. Frankly, I think this can be overcome in recruitment given their current nuclear waste of a team/

Cooper would be ideal, Knowles is a take as well. Word is we're in a good spot with MBrown but even with that (coupled with Curtis future looking more and more on Offense), I say we take 1 more CB.

Advertisement
Cooper sticking with FSU unless they just shut down the program, knowles is a possibility tho

On another site (the one affiliated with Rivals) one of the writers is saying that the F$U DE might be a "package deal" with another recruit. Details? Darrell Jackson (Tennessee commit)?

I saw that. Those kids better be careful. IMO one is being iced as a plan B by Miami, and the other isn't getting an offer. No way we used two precious DE spots on those two. That kid better not ***** up his FSU spot, even with them reeling.

I saw that. Those kids better be careful. IMO one is being iced as a plan B by Miami, and the other isn't getting an offer. No way we used two precious DE spots on those two. That kid better not ***** up his FSU spot, even with them reeling.
This could very well be the case

Advertisement
Back