FSU RB Rodney Hill Transfers to Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
Im good with this. not a single back has shown hearlth. citizen hasn't played at UM and though healthy, can't even get a single snap.

Advertisement
I guess we‘re not finding much thrill with the portal transfer in of Rodney Hill?

It literally says under ‘high school background’ that he played WR and CB
Season 9 Nbc GIF by The Office

Advertisement
Something’s don’t need to be said out loud

True.

And apparently we should not be so talkative about PWO status. UM would prefer that we refrain, and I'm fine with that request.

Lou, Isaiah, and Rodney are officially on scholarship, and the Mope Squad can keep complaining about that.

****, any kid that’s willing to bet on themselves is okay with me. Coming as a PWO is ballsy. No harm in letting Citizen, Allen, Hill battle for 1/2 spots… loser gets the spring window.
Allen cant use the window so this is a citizen whomever else battle.

If Parrish bounces, Ajay Allen is kind of 75 cents on the dollar, but does similar things. Behind our OL, thats a useful player in the mix

If Parrish bounces, Ajay Allen is kind of 75 cents on the dollar, but does similar things. Behind our OL, thats a useful player in the mix
Allen is the least percentage to transfer he has used his transfer already and hasnt graduated i expect him to be in the mix again next szn.

PPl never mentioned he had 5 rushing tds this year and a 5ypc

Advertisement
Allen is the least percentage to transfer he has used his transfer already and hasnt graduated i expect him to be in the mix again next szn.

PPl never mentioned he had 5 rushing tds this year and a 5ypc
yea, b. he's aight. he can play.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back