FSU rapper girl at it again

Advertisement
Is this the insane broad who painted all those weird paintings of Jameis as Jesus with a dude blowing him on a throne ? If so she is our ally ironically.

Advertisement
Screenshot of the dude in the back with no self respect should be attached to all FSU hate this season.

[video=youtube;rQ69PHTnQvM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQ69PHTnQvM#t=47[/video]

i think i said wtf about 200 times and only watched the fist 10 seconds

465.gif

One the other hand, she did manage to rhyme "national champy-ons" with "tampons"...so there's that.

Advertisement
Well art is supposed to inspire an emotional response whether it is good or bad response, an this definitely stirs emotion in its viewer.

Funny thing is she probably is a FSU student or grad who in part picked FSU because of the FSU brand which we all now was built on / around football. Sounds like a bit of buyer remorse on her part.

Go Canes

That's not art it is just untalented people using shock value to attract attention.

Advertisement
Advertisement
yo, she straight dissed Jameis and FSU. Basically saying football is more important than women getting raped. LOL. I don't know if she's a real student or not, but wow. lol.

Advertisement
Back