FSU Offical Visit list

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
The list looks good but.....

The thing that really helps 2016 is the early commitment of QB Jack Allison. QB's usually stick and with him in the bag, the skill guys are gonna wanna play with him. Now if we can get Gibson somehow this year then this class might get decent. Irvin and Johnson I think are coming but ya never know.

Scarlett is coming. If Walton stays in the '16 class then I think we can keep Williams, Cronkite, and Scarlett with Williams being an athlete playing reciever and running back. Cronkite only wants two running backs in this class so it's important that Walton maybe stays in his class. Williams seems to be on board with the athlete role.

Recruiting.. . trending up

Now if this ************ would fix the god **** defense, we might be able to recruit DT's

The thing that really helps 2016 is the early commitment of QB Jack Allison. QB's usually stick and with him in the bag, the skill guys are gonna wanna play with him. Now if we can get Gibson somehow this year then this class might get decent. Irvin and Johnson I think are coming but ya never know.

Scarlett is coming. If Walton stays in the '16 class then I think we can keep Williams, Cronkite, and Scarlett with Williams being an athlete playing reciever and running back. Cronkite only wants two running backs in this class so it's important that Walton maybe stays in his class. Williams seems to be on board with the athlete role.

Now if this ************ would fix the god **** defense, we might be able to recruit DT's

dNLPd.gif

Que Que? You related to Valid? Saw valid post this the other day too. Cronk long gone. Was done deal after Walton reclassified.

Gibson ain't coming here. Doesn't like the offense to his style.

Advertisement
Back