FSU Not Stepping Up on NIL

Advertisement
The IOU's passed out at the end of the season did a self disintegration after 10 seconds.......and the freebies and money for the Playoffs just did not work out....
They lost millions, so they are just passing I.OU's on to the portalists that they used on the team.....
Now no QB they will seek donations.....and mercy after Georgia does them dry.........
It is **** when you know what is coming and can't do anything about it.
In The Cut Wtf GIF by Bounce
Players are like.......****....Portal here we come !!!!!!!

Forgot to post these a couple of weeks ago.

Doak Campbell bathroom, ground level (not upper deck, for the poor people):
View attachment 269935

Room for another urinal to be installed, I just can't figure out why they didn't take the stall wall all the way over to the concrete wall:
View attachment 269936
They still look better than the OB's.

I miss that magical place.

(the OB, not the OB bathrooms)

View attachment 269935

Room for another urinal to be installed, I just can't figure out why they didn't take the stall wall all the way over to the concrete wall:
View attachment 269936

For FSU - they need to just drive steel pipes into the floor - and put a funnel on top instead of a urinal.

And for the crapper - before games, spread a couple feet of hay on the floors and let them have at it.

Hard to miss a floor. But if anyone can - FSU folks can . . .

Advertisement
They’ve got some anonymous donor willing to match each new collective member’s donation, up to 500k (total). Seems like a war cry to rally the troops and increase NIL, which makes you wonder about the current situation of things..

View attachment 269935

View attachment 269936
The support pole is falling over.

Is that human excrement on the floor?!

Advertisement
When mother nature says you have no choice but to ****. You'll **** anywhere. Even when your own sock is the only thing in your hand for toiletries

Advertisement
Back