FSU - Morven Joseph De-commits

Unless they hire a coach this weekend, their 2020 class is going to fall apart. With that said, why don't we go after any of these guys below? I know we are after Greene and hopefully he flips but what about Tate, Wideman, McKnight, and Dix? Tate and Wideman would fill two huge spots in our 2020 class. Just curious as to why or why not we wouldn't go after those two?
View attachment 104353
We only have 5 slots left and still prospects on our board l..kinda late to be building relationships tbh..we on Green. Only two I’ve head about on our end the process are Tate and wideman

Advertisement
Advertisement
Unless they hire a coach this weekend, their 2020 class is going to fall apart. With that said, why don't we go after any of these guys below? I know we are after Greene and hopefully he flips but what about Tate, Wideman, McKnight, and Dix? Tate and Wideman would fill two huge spots in our 2020 class. Just curious as to why or why not we wouldn't go after those two?
View attachment 104353
Are staff reached out to everyone but Jeff and Lawrence from that list if I'm not mistaken.

I really don't understand what has happened with FSU.

Miles left for A&M after winning 1 ship at FSU, then his replacement lasts for 5 minutes and now it seems like they may not be getting a big name.

Strange.

A big state school should have plenty of cabbage to get just about anyone - and like Miami and UF the school has a solid football history.

Anyway, if they shuffle their feet too long and we get a couple good decommits from them, then that's how it goes.

Advertisement
youre being silly saying you dont want him... thats just loyalty,

IMO hes the best pure corner in the state id take him over fred
Ray Lewis was an Avid FSU Fan growing up....SeanTay liked FSU.....Lol at Loyalty....
2 Highly Intelligent Guys...

Advertisement
I really don't understand what has happened with FSU.

Miles left for A&M after winning 1 ship at FSU, then his replacement lasts for 5 minutes and now it seems like they may not be getting a big name.

Strange.

A big state school should have plenty of cabbage to get just about anyone - and like Miami and UF the school has a solid football history.

Anyway, if they shuffle their feet too long and we get a couple good decommits from them, then that's how it goes.
Roster is in shambles right now... everyone who even has followed football midly can see that roster is bare outside of one or two positions...

And it seems you better win right away or get canned....

Throw in Clemson on your side of the ACC who is a juggernaut...

tough sell to anyone

Out of that group Greene is the only one that showed real interest.

Tate is 1,000% locked in with FSU, no shot there, he simply loves FSU, they were his dream school & he's been committed to them since June of 2018.

Malachi Wideman I'm not a big fan of, he's an extremely overrated WR imo, but he's apparently had some talks with the staff, but nothing serious, definitely not coming to Miami.

Lawrence Toafili, no thanks.

Jeff Sims was a prospect the Richt's liked, he actually camped at Miami his Sophomore & Junior year, he has a pretty good arm, but I don't trust no Taggart eval at QB (he was not a Briles eval).

Jadarius McKnight is a good player, he showed some interest after Taggart got fired but he wasn't really serious, the staff tried to get him down for a visit but he never followed through.

Stephen Dix we offered him back in May but nothing ever really materialized afterwards, he's former teammates with John Campbell but he has no real interest in Miami. (Random side note, but he's Ha'Sean Clinton-Dix's cousin).
Bro you stay with the heat always keep us updated with each recruit we appreciate you bruh

Advertisement
Willie had a nice group of recruits for 2020. I'd be surprised if they announce a new coach before signing day. Looks like they want a guy(s) that's still got a bowl game to play.

No. Waiting for Norvell to play his AAC Championship game today then he'll be announced tomorrow.

Advertisement
Back